Hey all you bloggers, we’re now entering a New Year after struggling with ups and down in 2012. I hope everything goes well with you guys out there in 2012 ( well my sister don’t…she looking forward to 2013 as 2012 brings her BAD LUCK!).
Year of 2012 being very nice to me since the very beginning; this might sound a bit cliche but I have the opportunity to travel be it short and long distance.
2012 in Brief
4) My life lesson from a Tree
5) One of my Happiest Moment – Graduation Day
6) My first-time-Ever Paintball Match (…and believe me, after playing one game, you really love to ‘KILL’
7) 7K Charity Run – “Run Forest! RUN”
8) ‘Can February March’ – The Opportunity to March with STB staff
9) Spend some quality time with family during Eids
11) Break our fast at our Chairman’s place during Ramadhan
12) Corporate Training Family day with all STB Staff
13) My First time out of the Country -
14) The ‘Dooms’ day – Learn from MISTAKE, always the breaking point
15) And of course…Christmas Day
Well I really love 2012 (Year of Dragon)and I hope I’ll be able to receive more love in 2013, and New Year resolution…err I haven’t think about it yet, but keep on track everyone. (..Gosh)